“Restore You” : Support
This innovative product is designed to provide the proper support you need while being comfortable enough to give you a good night’s sleep. The support is made of both high density (for support) and medium density (for comfort) polyurethane foam.
It is 28” wide x 6” thick x 36” long and designed to position you in a reclined position with your shoulder and arm supported by the long arm supports while your torso is held in place by the middle section of the support. If needed, you may use any comfortable pillow and rest it on the head of the support to enhance your comfort.
Now you can sleep in the comfort of your own bed with proper support while still receiving a restorative night’s sleep.
- Significantly better sleep, dramatically reducing the impact of Sleep Deprivation. Our patients are averaging 6-8 hours of sleep per night and awaking pain free or dramatically reduced pain levels. This is unheard of with shoulder surgery recovery.
- Due to receiving better sleep and reduced pain, we believe we will see a 50% or greater reduction in the use of opioids by our patients.
All of this results in a shorter recovery period and allows our patients to get back to their lives quicker. And what's more, our support is: The ONLY patented innovative device, specifically ergonomically designed for shoulder surgery recovery. It is the ONLY product that can place the patient in the “ideal” loose or open packed position (MLPP- Maximally Loose Packed Position) allowing the patient to sleep comfortably and awaken pain free.
- Using the ‘loose pack’ position for your shoulder reduces inflammation and makes the shoulder as relaxed and loose as possible.
- By resting all night in this position, you will allow your body to relieve most stresses on your shoulder which cause pain. Therefore, when you awaken you will have no pain or dramatically reduced pain levels.
- Placing the patient in the MLPP removes the pain and allows the patient to go to sleep easier and most important, stay asleep. Everything the doctors or PTs do including the sling itself is their attempt to place the patient in this ideal position. It was not until now they have a device that can actually accomplish this.
|36 × 28 × 6 in